This article authored by Holly J. Mulvey, MA, Ethan A. Jewett, MA, Alicia Merline, PhD, and Kelly J. Towey, MEd is published in the Journal of Medical Regulation, Volume 96, No. 2 2010; pages 7-12. It analyzes data from the AAMC-AAP survey of pediatricians over 50.
Home » Articles » Article: Pediatricians Over 50 Reentering Clinical Practice: Implications for physicians and the regulatory community
Table of Contents
- Physician Reentry Reading List
- Subscribe for Updates
- Subscription Confirmation
- What is Physician Reentry?
- Program Profiles
- Projects & Activities
- Recent News
- Resources for Physicians & Organizations
- The Physician Reentry into the Workforce Project History and Timeline