Introduction The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Division of Workforce and Medical Education Policy is spearheading the Physician Reentry into the Workforce Project. This Reentry Project is a collaborative effort that aims to address the wide range of issues related to physician reentry through a number of venues including the development of these Issue Briefs. A recent survey on physician reentry into the workforce identified that...
Home » Uncategorized
Table of Contents
- Physician Reentry Reading List
- Subscribe for Updates
- Subscription Confirmation
- What is Physician Reentry?
- Program Profiles
- Projects & Activities
- Recent News
- Resources for Physicians & Organizations
- The Physician Reentry into the Workforce Project History and Timeline