The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) develops professional education activities in more than 60 topic areas for physicians, residents and training professionals, and allied health professionals. Explore the array of activities available, including physician reentry products on page 10 by viewing the new AAP Educational Resources Guide.
Table of Contents
- Physician Reentry Reading List
- Subscribe for Updates
- Subscription Confirmation
- What is Physician Reentry?
- Program Profiles
- Projects & Activities
- Recent News
- Resources for Physicians & Organizations
- The Physician Reentry into the Workforce Project History and Timeline