The Physician Reentry Project was represented in a panel at the American Medical Association’s (AMA) Re-entry to Medical Practice: Defining the Needs for Medical Education forum during the AMA’s Annual meeting in June 2014. The event was hosted by the AMA Council on Medical Education. The forum engaged medical education stakeholders in a discussion of how to define and quantify the needs of reeentry physicians.
Table of Contents
- Physician Reentry Reading List
- Subscribe for Updates
- Subscription Confirmation
- What is Physician Reentry?
- Program Profiles
- Projects & Activities
- Recent News
- Resources for Physicians & Organizations
- The Physician Reentry into the Workforce Project History and Timeline